2008-12-01

Rabbit, rabbit.

EDIT: OMG I FORGOT TO SAY RABBIT RABBIT CUZ THIS ASSHOLE SAID HI TO ME IN THE BATHROOM SO I RESPONDED WITH "MORNING" OMG.
Also don't forget to check out malbec's Answering Machine EP#1:
Download


It's the first of the month. You know what that means.

If you're reading this before you go to bed, then you're in (potential) luck. When you wake up after reading this tomorrow morning, make sure the first thing you do is say out loud:

"Rabbit, rabbit."

It supposedly gives you good luck for the rest of the entire month.

I know I'm going to be needing it, because as of right now I'm screwed for this week. I actually managed to schedule my classes in such a way that all my finals coincide on the same day -- Monday morning of finals week. That means not only do I have to take 3 finals on the same day, but I also have to study for them a week in advance -- on top of all of my normal homework assignments and instruction. Here's a glimpse into my tentatively scheduled Hell Week:


The blue items are just normal things to do at my dorm or at home: sleep, eat, breaks, etc. Green boxes are my lectures and classes. Red boxes... that's study time. Orange boxes are time to do homework and other assignments.

I'm hoping to get through all of this in one piece so I can COP HELLA JAWNZ this Saturday at Ever's warehouse sale. LAME BASICS here I come!

So hopefully if you feel like you have a crappy week, this might make you feel a little bit better about yourself.

No comments: