2008-12-04

FREESTYLE THURSDAY

The following is what happens when asian nerds attempt to battle rap:


Jason Joo grabs the mic.


Me (my default Lunch away message):
I'm servin' you cats
with every word that I rap
Your verses are wack
compared to this verbal attack
And so it's crunchtime,
I come quipped with the punchlines
If you wanna step, you can find me in the lunchlines.
(eating lunch)

Jason:
My verses are wack? Fool, check yourself
My CDs would be sellin' while yours sittin' on the shelf
You ain't got no punchlines so I don't even need to step
Your flow like molasses so you're not even a threat
While you're waiting for your food in the lunchline
I'll be in the kitchen, scheming and planning your demise
Got a good supply of hot lines that you can buy
Maybe you'll learn something from eating my rap pie

Me:
You don't need to step? I thought this nerd played DDR
Close your eyes, so when I rip you, you won't see the scars
You say you pushin' discs but who buys CDs in stores?
Kids pirate my flow simply cuz it's sweeter than yours
It's like molasses, every verse is a slow killing
And I tried your rap pie, it was all crust -- no filling
Leavin me with an appetite, so every time I grab the mic
I pass the hours and devour every single cat in sight
Your time is a-tickin', so you go and hide in the kitchen
from these rhymes that I'm flippin cuz every punchline has a victim. (Jason Joo.)

Jason:
What's a-tickin is the countdown before I blow up
Kids buy my tracks because they know I don't suck
You talk about nerds, but you're the one playing Smash
How you gon' pick up chicks by knowing how to dash?
Remember, they don't pirate your rhymes 'cuz they're sweet
It's just that no one wants a wack, fad rapper to eat
A slow killing? 'cuz you can only spit one good line
While I murder emcees just by looking into their eyes?
You ain't gonna have an appetite after I'm done with you
Murk you with sweet lines like you're Winnie the Pooh

Me:
You say I spit one line, but I come back with the dope stuff
When you're on your knees is the only time you "blow up"
An ill veteran in need of medicine cuz I flow sick
I get chicks not cuz of the dash but because I don't trip
And they feelin the videogames cuz they know I'm nice with my hands
You only look into guy's eyes trying to find the right man
Son you're Gaye, "What's Goin' On", is your name Marvin?
Kids don't want somethin' to eat? I know they starvin!
Got a stomach ache tryin to digest your lines, they too funny
You can call me Winnie the Pooh cuz I stay gettin the good honeys

Brandon:
Both of you niggas have no game
Youre rappin at each other like you have no shame
Sittin in the closet hidin from the hoard
Both of you need to come out and fight with a sword
Jason’s gotta get offline and write some real lines
Your lines are wack, they sound like click clack or a nigga whos on too much crack
Bernard’s got Q_Q and Q_Q some more
Youre spittin rhymes but theyre just a bore
You lucky if your CD’s get on shelves
Both yall better hope you get some help from Santa’s elves.
Sitting on your compies writing some raps are only getting you fat
Just sit back and watch while the master takes his turn at bat.

Jason:
I blow up on my knees 'cuz my dick's in your ass
You know you don't get honeys because you just don't last
You're nice with your hands 'cuz you always jackin' fools off
You don't flow sick 'cuz all you do is cry and sob
I'm findin' the right man to be more gentle with you
Don't have to look hard, found a QQ guy named Drew
Brandon, why the fuck are you butting into this?
Not one line in your verse was a single good diss
I am Santa, bitch, I don't need elves, I got ho's
I make it rain deer to cover you with my sick flow

Me:
Yo that last verse was so sorry I thought it was an apology
One more n-bomb and I won't be the one makin you say "GET OFF'A ME!!!"
So if you wanna play with them racial slurs
Lemme say you're so chinky, lackin' any facial curves
So reconsider the next time you even attempt to diss this
Ask Santa and maybe you can get yourself a pair of eyes for Christmas
Then you can finally see how your flowin' is wack
And your boyfriend's O-face while you're strokin' his bat

After my last rebuttal we all agreed that no more needed to be said.

No comments: