2009-01-18

DMZ

Yesterday's news, aka,

NOOOOO KOREAN GIRLSSSS!!!



SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea's army said on Saturday it would assume an "all-out confrontational posture" against the South and wipe out the conservative government in Seoul for refusing to cooperate with them.

Source (Reuters UK)

Don't worry, KoreanDJ will edgeguard the DMZ



School has started and my workload is still pretty difficult despite my more convenient schedule. I'd rather not talk about it, it's quite boring.

Yesterday I watched one of my favorite movies on Lifetime, Sister Act II: Back in the Habit (1993), featuring the lovely Lauryn Hill.


She was my first celebrity crush. Who was yours? (Comment!)



While looking through my old YouTube favorites, I came upon this video (literally):


Girl in the back left, aka the non-attention whore, plz



On a side note, Boxcuttuhz and Quest in the finals of ABDC, please. Lydia Paek of Boxcuttuhz is originally from Quest anyway.
And if you haven't watched enough videos, be sure to watch the video under peasantvision: it's an eerily accurate summary of every typical breakup.. haha.

No comments: