2008-11-12

spooked...

I embarrassed myself this morning. I started the morning in Physics, dozing off as I normally do. I can't get enough sleep at night when it's quiet for some reason. Instead, I tend to fall asleep when either a.) in a moving car (passenger seat or behind the wheel, regardless. teehee) or b.) when I'm subjected to listening to a loud, monotonous voice. In this case, it's my Physics professor, who somehow manages to yell into the microphone. Another example of this phenomenon would be a priest on a loudspeaker system during mass. Terrible, I know...

Moving on, as I was half asleep and zombie-walking through the park in my sagged jeans, I end up in Middle Earth. I'm rounding the corner to get to my dorm. Some upper classman of some sort was walking towards me on the same sidewalk, and we make eye contact. In an attempt to avoid getting any more in his way which could potentially result in another awkward sidewalk tango situation, I hugged the edge of the sidewalk near the bushes.

Despite my valiant efforts, I managed to jump and spring into him, flailing my arms in the least masculine fashion after I briefly glanced down at the ground only to find THIS (Do not click if you are squeamish/and or pussy like me)

I would think it's safe to say that something like that was slightly disturbing. I apologized to the guy and showed him what caused the reaction. My attempt to regain my composure and get over the initial embarrassment was interrupted by a random girl from my hall saying behind me, "It's okay, I would have jumped too."

I just frowned and walked inside. Damn you, demonspawn bloody black beady eye socketed rabbit corpses.

No comments: